Ano ang mas pinapanood ninyo?

Monday, October 8, 2012

Richard Gutierrez Calls Sarah Lahbati “Mon Amour”….






It’s Sarah Lahbati‘s birthday and guess who greeted her oh so sweetly on Instagram? Richard Gutierrez ofcourse. “Mon Amour” means My Love or My Sweetheart. “My Halma” = My Mahal, righhgggtttttt????? And ofcourse, We all know what “My Princess” means.

I can imagine Sarah Lahbati feeling all the kilig right now inside a plane en route Manila. The birthday girl is on her way back to the Philippines just in time to celebrate her birthday, with her “Halma.” Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ?

(Image: @pinay_chismosa via RGutz Instagram)
JoKer DeTor
Showbiz Top i-News

 Please follow us on twitter for more updates https://twitter.com/ShobizTopiNews (@ShobizTopiNews) and dont forget to put comments on each article. So we will know the stories you want to read! Your thoughts are important to us.

No comments: