Ano ang mas pinapanood ninyo?

Saturday, October 13, 2012

MARKKI STROEM Gaganap Na Bading Sa Isang Indi Film!!!

Tinanong namin si Markki Stroem tungkol sa kanyang bagong pelikula. Isa itong indi film at gagampanan niya ang role nang isang high-end na fashion designer na bading. Ayon sa kanya:
It’s from the same producer as Zombadings, tungkol sya sa tatlong beki. I play a beki fashion designer na high-end, and I am wearing drag in some parts. I had no problems with doing that if you are comfortable with yourself. Komportable ako sa sarili ko and sa sexuality ko and I can do something different. It is also for AIDS; it is also for a worthy cause. Well, may konting hesitation sa start because I will be doing a play, Camp Rock, in the same month. People will watch the movie and they will see a gay designer, they will see the play and watch Joe Jonas, I will be attracting two different markets. Yes. I need to do theater and an indie film once a year. I learn a lot from them; in indie films they teach you a lot, so when I get to a point that I have to do a teleserye and I have to work fast, I will be able to do that because they teach you how to in indie films and plays.

Sa tingin ninyo bagay ba sa kanya ang role na bading???

JoKer DeTor
Showbiz Top i-News

No comments: