Ano ang mas pinapanood ninyo?

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Derek Ramsay On Ex-Girlfriend Angelica Panganiban: “She’s Happy, I’m Happy, We’ve Both Moved On With Our Lives.”


At the press conference for his latest movie, A Secret Affair with Anne Curtis and Andi Eigenmann, hunky actor Derek Ramsay flatly denied the rumor that he is getting back together with ex-girlfriend actress Angelica Panganiban. "It's been with finality for a long time. She's happy, I'm happy. We both moved on with our lives. We are entering, I guess, new chapters of our lives," he shared.  He also told reporters that he is open to working with Angelica and rumored boyfriend actor John Lloyd Cruz should the right project come along. "Why not? Si Angel, siguro mas madali na maka-eksena kasi hindi ko na siya girlfriend. Kasi mas mahirap noong nagshoo-shoot kami noon ng I Love You Goodbye, she was my girlfriend," he revealed.  As for Cruz, Ramsay said he would be more than honored to work with John Lloyd, who is considered by many to be one of the best actors in the country. "John Lloyd is the number one leading man. I can learn a lot from, him which I did noong naka-trabaho ko siya dati. I don't think he also has bad blood against me," Ramsay added.

c/o Inside Pinoy Showbiz

No comments: