Ano ang mas pinapanood ninyo?

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Nikki Gil enjoys the 2 networks

Nikki Gil enjoys the 2 networks

NIKKI Gil has been doing only hosting jobs with ABS so she’s glad that TV-5 got her to play the lead role in “The Break Up Diaries,” the third chick lit novel featured in “Love Books Presents,” shown Tuesdays on 7 p.m.“I play a good role as Monica, the perfect girlfriend totally devoted to my boyfriend, Benj Besa, a top cager-heartthrob,” she says. “Sa kanya umiikot ang mundo ko, but I don’t want to go to bed with him kasi I’m a good Catholic. After college, I thought he’d propose na to me, but ‘yun pala, makikipag-break lang sa’kin at I’m completely devastated. I go through various emotions, from shock and anger to hurt and pain.

I can’t take it kaya naging stalker niya ako, it’s good my friend Giselle, played by Riza Santos, stopped me and takes me to a go-see at a fashion magazine. There, I meet the cute photogarapher, Treck, played by Jake Cuenca and I also get hired as intern with the tough chief editor, Ana Roces, as my boss who makes life difficult for me. I get attracted to Treck even if he’s too mayabang for me. Tapos, ang nangyari, nakuha ako as a model, without me knowing that it’s Treck who recommended me. Diyan iikot ang story namin.

”“The Break Up Diaries” follows “Have Baby Will Date” with Valerie Concepcion and “No Boyfriend Since Birth” with Alex de Rossi. Nikki is glad she’s featured in the show’s third romantic presentation written by Maya Calica. Those who missed the pilot episode can still see it on its Catch-up telecast this Sunday at 12 noon.




JoKer DeTor
Showbiz Top i-News

Please send your comments, suggestions, and reaction to our email address...

sti_n23@yahoo.com

Please dont forget to put a comment on each article. Thanks!

Your thoughts are important to us. So be it!

No comments: