Ano ang mas pinapanood ninyo?

Saturday, September 27, 2008

TJ Trinidad loyal sa ABS-CBN

TJ Trinidad loyal sa ABS-CBN

T the presscon for “Mag-ingat Ka sa Kulam,” TJ Trinidad admitted he’s a late bloomer as an actor. If he had consented to join showbiz when he first captured public attention as a TV commercial model for PLDT and Swatch, who knows, he would have been a big star now.

“My parents were against it that time,” he says. “So pinagbigyan ko sila and finished my college course in La Salle. Then I worked in an investment company but I got bored and went to the U.S. I also worked there for several months but I didn’t like my life there so I came home and worked again in an office here. Finally, I told myself I’ve had enough of corporate work and it’s about time I follow my dream of being an actor. Maaring late na nga ako but I’m really enjoying what I’m doing now, much more than working in an office.”

He is glad to be reunited with Judy Ann Santos in “Mag-ingat Ka sa Kulam.” “I first got to work with her in the filmfest entry, ‘Aishite Imasu’, and later, in the comedy, ‘I Will Survive’, both directed by Joel Lamangan. On TV, we got to work naman in ‘Krystala’ on ABS-CBN. I’m always happy to act with her kasi sobrang galing niya kaya you’d be inspired to also give your best.”

In “Mag-ingat Ka sa Kulam,” he plays Dave, Juday’s secret lover. “She’s actually married here to Dennis Trillo at may affair kami. But she had an accident at nagkaroon siya ng amnesia at nalimutan na niyang may lover siya. The plot is very mysterious so it’s best not to reveal anything else. Basta it will turn out na hindi lang pala isa kundi dalawa ang Juday rito. One is Mira and the other is Maria. Maraming scary scenes dito that will surely frighten the viewers.”

TJ has a non-showbiz girlfriend for three years now. He’s currently being managed by Annabelle Rama but this doesn’t mean he’s moving to GMA-7.

“I don’t want to break my ties with ABS as they gave me good projects,” he says. “Because of them, I got to work with Juday in ‘Basta Kasama Kita’ and ‘Krystala,’ with Kristine Hemosa in ‘Gulong ng Palad’ and ‘Prinsesa ng Banyera,’ with Claudine Barretto in ‘Walang Kapalit,’ with Heart Evangelista in ‘Hiram na Mukha,’ and other shows. Utang na loob ko ‘yun sa kanila.”

Today, TJ will be joining the special promo of “Mag-ingat Ka sa Kulam” on S.O.P along with the 48th anniversary of Regal Entertainment, with Mother Lily and all the Regal Babies she built up as special guests. Then “Kulam” will have its premiere night at SM Megamall in the evening.




JoKer DeTor
Showbiz Top i-News

Please send your comments, suggestions, and reaction to our email address...

sti_n23@yahoo.com

Please dont forget to put a comment on each article. Thanks!

Your thoughts are important to us. So be it!

No comments: