Ano ang mas pinapanood ninyo?

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What more can John Lloyd ask for?


What more can John Lloyd ask for?
What more can John Lloyd ask for? ...

Already an accomplished dramatic actor at the young age of 25, John Lloyd Cruz is not stopping. Having won a number of prestigious acting awards, he is even more committed and determined to be a better actor.

He says that he's more picky with the projects that he does. "There's just one thing that we all want, and that's longevity in the business and I feel that this can be achieved by carefully considering each step that one makes." Wise words from a wise young man.

Lloydy, as he is fondly called, isn't the type to rest on his laurels. The actor hones his acting skills by taking classes and experimenting with complex roles. Most recently, he parted with long-time screen partner Bea Alonzo to try untested waters with pop princess Sarah Geronimo. Their highly rated Maalaala Mo Kaya episode led to the new loveteam's current project, a movie under Star Cinema and Viva Films titled A Very Special Love.

As if good looks and talent aren't enough, John Lloyd has a lot of heart. Traveling straight to Porac, Pampanga after his June 20 pre-birthday party, arranged by ABS-CBN and Star Magic and attended by the press, John Lloyd brought cheers to the Aetas while visiting the classrooms managed by the Religious of the Virgin Mary (RVM) sisters located within Katutubo Village in Planas.

"It was my first visit to the community. I hope I can visit again soon. I was very happy especially since I was able to do this on my birthday. I guess you feel more emotional during occasions like this - you try to find meaning in your life and through this event, I found meaning."

Being one of the hottest young actors in the industry today, John Lloyd still finds the time to develop all aspects of his life. Of course, he is thankful to the people who have been helping him along the way. He balances his time, career and personal life with the help of a professional management team and a new technology from SMART - SMART Money. Dubbed as the Pambayad ng Bayan, SMART Money is a reloadable payment card linked to your SMART mobile phone that makes it easier to pay bills, buy prepaid load, and transfer funds with just a few clicks from your phone. Since it also comes with a SMART Money MasterCard, you may withdraw cash from any ATM and even go shopping at MasterCard establishments worldwide.

"Bea (Alonzo) and I have done a lot of endorsements together, but this one I think is the most brilliant. SMART has thought of a way for busy people like us to be able to pay bills and do financial transactions easily and conveniently even when we're out of town. This campaign is perfect for us. We're happy to do this because SMART is one of the most credible brands in the country."

Movie deals, recognition for his talent, a string of endorsements, a healthy family and love life, a great future ahead, what more can John Lloyd Cruz ask for?

"I don't think I can really ask for anything else. I have enough and I am grateful. If there's something that I wish for, as much as I don't want to be political in my statement, I really do hope that those who are in a position to help would wake up, face their responsibilities and do what is right."








JoKer DeTor
Showbiz Top i-News

Please send your comments, suggestions, and reaction to our email address...

sti_n23@yahoo.com

Please dont forget to put a comment on each article. Thanks!

Your thoughts are important to us. So be it!

No comments: