Ano ang mas pinapanood ninyo?

Monday, August 25, 2008

UAAP Ballers

UAAP Ballers

Peacekeeper, an MGG reader, sent the following gallery — photos of basketball players of the University Athletic Association of the Philippines (UAAP)… enjoy!

* * *

I hope you can feature these UAAP jocks, since the finals is already near.
Pictures include:
> JR Cawaling from the FEU Tamaraws - 6′3″
> Ian Macazo also from the FEU Tamaraws - 6′0″
> Franciz Allera from the UST growling tigers - (was’t able to get research on his height, haha) but I have his “about me” portion, which states:
“I’m simple, u can look but dont touch, touch but dont taste, taste but dont swallow… I got ears i hear things… All i got in this world are my balls and my word and i dont break ‘em for no one…”

Click thumbnails below for bigger version of photos.











JoKer DeTor
Showbiz Top i-News

Please send your comments, suggestions, and reaction to our email address...

sti_n23@yahoo.com

Please dont forget to put a comment on each article. Thanks!

Your thoughts are important to us. So be it!

No comments: