Ano ang mas pinapanood ninyo?

Monday, August 4, 2008

Sharon reacts to rumors of KC and Richard going steady for four months

JOKER DETOR
Showbiz Top i-News

Sharon reacts to rumors of KC and Richard going steady for four months

By MJ Felipe












KC Concepcion and Richard Gutierrez's upcoming movie under Star Cinema entitled For The First Time is getting a lot of buzz these days, especially after their press conference held at the 9501 restaurant of ELJ Bldg. in ABSCBN. The two were all smiles as they answered some of the intriguing questions from the press and they shared with utmost excitement their experience in

Greece.

Rumor has it that KC and Richard has been going steady for four months now. But during the press conference, the two clarified that they are still on the stage of getting to know and liking each other. They enjoyed their moment in Greece, and Richard revealed how KC was "maasikaso" not just with him but with the whole production staff. KC brought with her a bag full of Garnier products, that she endorses, and had everyone use it as protection from the sun. As Richard would put it, "KC cares."

That same day, we caught up with Megastar Sharon Cuneta during the Dolphy at 80 tribute at the Meralco Theater and asked for her reaction regarding the four-month-steady rumor. "Hindi promise. Hindi pa. If you ask me, I can say na I don’t like to speak for my daughter pero I don’t know if you'll believe me pag sinabi ko na wala pa. I think they're very sweet to each other and they take care for each other. Iba kasi yung pag nag-shoo-shoot kayo ng araw-araw lalo na yung hirap ng pagshoot abroad." explained the megastar.

She further shared to ABS-CBN.com how happy she is with Richard as KC's leading man in her first movie. "Richard is such a gentleman. Si KC naman, binabalik yung kindness niya and they get along. So si KC is not in a hurry to get into a relationship. Alam ko ‘yan because we've talked about it. And I have no problems with Richard. So, I know my daughter will tell me, hindi naman yan nagtatago sa akin."

"Twenty-three na si KC, walang dinala sa akin yang kahihiyan. Hindi yan naglandi. Hindi siya nagkaroon ng relationships na hindi matagal. Laging siya yung siyempre hindi kailangang maghabol."

"Now, I cannot live her life for her. I want her to make her own decisions, ako nandito lang ako. I will give her unconditional love." ended Sharon.

For The First Time will hit the big screen on August 27 on all cinemas nationwide.

No comments: