Ano ang mas pinapanood ninyo?

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Nicole Uysiuseng, not bothered by criticisms on her acting in My Girl

Nicole Uysiuseng, not bothered by criticisms on her acting in My Girl

By Bernie Franco





















Former Pinoy Big Brother TeenEditionPlus housemate Nicole Uysiuseng says that she welcomes other’s criticisms on her stint on My Girl, her first venture into acting. She confesses that her acting is not without flaw and adds that there is still a lot of room for improvement.“I understand, because I’m just starting. I know I have some mistakes and I know my acting isn’t perfect. But those criticisms I treat them as motivation so I can improve myself better,” Nicole reveals.


The Fil-Chinese show biz aspirant made it clear that she does not take the poor reviews in a bad light. “I’m very open-minded. I don’t take them personally ‘coz I know myself, so it doesn’t bother me. If these criticisms are not true and if I know they’re not true, I just laugh about them,” she stressed. Nicole looked back at the time that she first had to cry in My Girl and says that it was no joke. “It was hard,” she said with a laugh. “But the director helped me. He was talking while we were doing the scene so that I can cry. The whole staff was very supportive. Everyone was just there around me until I cried. I felt a little pressure at first but okey lang.”


To hone her acting skills, Nicole reveals that she is now undergoing workshops and is taking them very seriously.






JoKer DeTor
Showbiz Top i-News

Please send your comments, suggestions, and reaction to our email address...

sti_n23@yahoo.com

Please dont forget to put a comment on each article. Thanks!

Your thoughts are important to us. So be it!

No comments: