Ano ang mas pinapanood ninyo?

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Miguel Mendoza is not gay!


Miguel Mendoza is not gay!

miguel

EXPELLED Pinoy Dream Academy 2 scholar Bea was asked pointblank if her boyfriend Miguel Mendoza is gay. “Ay, hindi po,” she quickly denies. “Kung sinuman ang nagsasabing bading siya doesn’t really know him. We’ve been on for three years and I’ve seen anything in him that would make me suspect na gay siya. Matagal din niya akong niligawan and I’d say our relationship is an open one, both romantic and platonic. We’re here to support each other and we both have dreams to pursue in life na siyang mas priority namin. And contrary to what some people think, we didn’t break up. Kami pa rin kahit we’re far apart now.”

They’re both 18 years and come from well to do families in Ayala Alabang. “We live in the same village and have the same circle of friends.”

Did she feel bad that she got expelled early from the show? “Yes, ayan, nagkalayo tuloy kami ni Miguel kasi he’s still inside PDA. I think some people misunderstood me kasi I have a strong personality. Bossy raw ako at snobbish kaya naka-enkwentro pa noon si Laarni. But I’m not really like that as I’m really friendly. I’m used to dealing with people from all walks of life at hindi ko ini-snob si Laarni just because she comes from a poor family in Mindanao. I admit that it’s not easy to adjust to her ways but I honestly like her for what she is. I tried to reach out to her.”







JoKer DeTor
Showbiz Top i-News

Please send your comments, suggestions, and reaction to our email address...

sti_n23@yahoo.com

Please dont forget to put a comment on each article. Thanks!

Your thoughts are important to us. So be it!

No comments: