Ano ang mas pinapanood ninyo?

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Get to know Your Song’s AJ Perez

Get to know Your Song’s AJ Perez

By Manila P. Santos





















Currently seen on Your Song’s current episode Imposible, commercial model and actor Antonello Joseph “AJ” Perez is happy to be working with his former Astigs castmates and off-screen buddies Empress Schuck, Dino Imperial and Lauren Young as well. “I really have a good time when were on the set. We’ve known each other ever since we were launched together about two years ago and we also do workshops together. So it’s a very fun atmosphere when we work,” he explains. AJ, who is a full time student and high school sophomore at La Salle Greenhills, enjoys English, Reading and Math subjects the most. “I’m not really the best in class, but I’m pretty good in math,” he offers. AJ also used to be on the basketball varsity team, but he quit the team to concentrate more on his studies and work instead.


The 15 year-old-cutie admits he is not dating anybody at the moment, but he does have an idea of what he’s looking for in his ideal girl. “Dapat maganda, but most importantly, she has to have the right attitude. Dapat humble and hindi plastic,” he stresses. A simple down-to-earth guy himself, AJ enjoys just being able to hang out with his friends during his free days. “I like to go out with friends. I’m really close with my high school barkada. We like to party, go to malls, and watch movies. And if I’m not doing anything with my friends, I’ll probably be at home, watching TV or boxing,” he says.


Two years from now, AJ hopes to pursue his other passion, directing. “I’m already here in this industry so if ever something happens, I’ll still have a fallback. And it’s an advantage that I’m already familiar with directors, writers, and producers, so I might as well go in that direction,” he explains. In the local industry, AJ looks up to Joey Reyes, Cathy Garcia-Molina, and Peque Gallaga the most, while he’s also a fan of Hollywood directors Steven Spielberg and Martin Scorsese.




JoKer DeTor
Showbiz Top i-News

Please send your comments, suggestions, and reaction to our email address...

sti_n23@yahoo.com

Please dont forget to put a comment on each article. Thanks!

Your thoughts are important to us. So be it!

No comments: