Ano ang mas pinapanood ninyo?

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Gab Valenciano wants to make his own name as executive producer

Gab Valenciano wants to make his own name as executive producer
Gab Valenciano wants to make his own name as executive producer
Sa huling interview ng PEP (Philippine Entertainment Portal) last year kay Gab Valenciano, inamin niya sa amin ang balak niyang pagpunta in States to study and make his own niche in music industry.

A few days ago, PEP met up again with Gab at sinabi niyang sa December this year na ang alis niya ng bansa to pursue his studies abroad.

"States is in the process already, papers are being processed, most likely December ako aalis. Nakakalungkot, because I'm enjoying what I'm doing right now, I enjoy the company of people I work with, but I have to leave for something that I really want to be—to be an executive producer. I also want to work on a Christian film, I wanna emphasize yung mga Christian films, not yung mga cheesy na pag nakita mo, sasabihin mong baduy ‘yan. I wanted something different, that's what I wanna do."

MAKING HIS OWN NAME. Advantage ba for him ang pagkakaroon ng amang katulad ni Gary Valenciano, as far as making a name in show business is concerned?

"It's both a yes and no. Yes, because he's Gary V., nobody else can compare with him. But if you really think about it, we are into different things. Dad is a singer, dancer. Ako I want to be a director, music producer.

"I wanna make my own name, but not to take away the essence and meaning of being a Valenciano. My dad paved the way na for the name Valenciano. People gave so much respect to us because of that. I don't wanna take away that, but I also want to make my own niche and name in the business."

Gab has only good words for his dad. Gary V is Gab's inspiration and model ‘pag pumasok na rin daw si Gab sa pagpapamilya.

"As always, he exceeded my expectations and other people's expectations. He's a superstar, but at home, he's just a normal person. Yung tipong he will cancel certain events just to be with us. We grew up that way and I'm very thankful to my dad. He separated his being a superstar from being a being a father and that's my biggest appreciation. I wanna be like my father when I have my own family someday."

NO RELATIONSHIP FOR NOW. Sa past interviews noon kay Nikki Gil ay naging open ang singer na nasaktan talaga siya sa kinauwian ng relasyon nila ni Gab. Gab assured PEP na okey naman sila ngayon ng ex and both of them have already moved on after their breakup.

"We're okay now. The other day, magka-text kami. We both moved on. I'm very happy where we are right now. I'm happy with her career."

Although hindi naman nagsasara ng pinto si Gab as far as pakikipagbalikan kay Nikki is concerned, mukhang malabo na rin daw itong mangyari dahil na rin sa desisyon niyang mag-aral sa States. Kahit nga kanino pa ay mukhang malabong pumasok sa pakikipagrelasyon uli si Gab.

"I'm not allowed to work outside school. I can't adjust my own sked, so, I will not really have that time for anybody. The idea of having a girlfriend is not advisable right now."







JoKer DeTor
Showbiz Top i-News

Please send your comments, suggestions, and reaction to our email address...

sti_n23@yahoo.com

Please dont forget to put a comment on each article. Thanks!

Your thoughts are important to us. So be it!

No comments: