Ano ang mas pinapanood ninyo?

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sheryl Cruz: ‘I have not moved on.’

JOKER DETOR
Showbiz Top i-News

Sheryl Cruz: ‘I have not moved on.’

By Bernie Franco












Actress Sheryl Cruz confessed that she has not yet moved on from her break up with estranged husband, Filipino-American Norman Bustos. Their said separation was made public just this March, amidst prior speculations that they have been experiencing marital problems. "If you’re gonna ask me if I’ve moved on, no I have not moved on," she admitted.

Sheryl revived her showbiz career about four years ago, staying in the country most of the time while Norman worked in the US. And it seems that the distance took its toll on their relationship, making this one of the reasons of the split. The actress refused to go into more details as the divorce process is still ongoing.

She shared though that she is staring life anew. "I would like to better myself. Kumbaga kung ano man yung mga hindi ko nagawa para sa sarili ko before, kung napabayaan ko man ang sarili gusto ko, aayusin ko muna, para maaalagaan ko ng mas maayos yung anak ko. As a mother I don’t want to be a failure," she explained.

Sheryl is quick to say that she did her best to become both a good mother and a wife. "If I fell short of the expectations, siyempre I can only ask why. I can only wonder why. I don’t have the answers to give you right now."

To her, what was most difficult was when she explained to her daughter about the divorce. "I took it upon myself to explain to her in words she could understand at a young age. Nasaktan yung anak ko d’on. It’s so hard. When you see your daughter crying already, no matter how strong you are, you breakdown," she shared.

Sheryl emphasizes that she is like any other woman, who would want to spend the rest of her life with the man she loves, but things do not always turn that way.

"I think sometimes, things happen for a reason. I guess I have to accept that whatever is happening now. And I cannot give up my life, because my daughter is counting on me."

Sheryl will be playing the role of a villainess once again on TV, this time to Mariel Rodriguez on Komiks Presents: Mars Ravelo’s Varga.

No comments: